01. TEETHER - the silicone Nuby Teeth-eez teether was Bruce's favorite as a baby! These bunny eared and textured carrot teethers are fun and festive!
02. SWADDLE - Instead of putting fake grass in your baby's basket, try using a small blanket or swaddle instead. Fake grass can be dangerous to babies if it gets in their mouth, so it's best to avoid it if possible. Aden & Anais swaddles have always been my favorite! They have the cutest designs and are so soft. Bruce still sleeps with his!
03. BONNET - Babies -- boys and girls -- look stinkin' adorable while wearing bonnets, so why pass on an opportunity to buy them another?
04. EGG SHAKER - I love egg shakers and am a huge fan of encouraging a love of music in children by giving them musical instrument as toys. These textured shakers are super cute.
05. BOARD BOOK - Rose is too young to care much for books but it's never too early to start building a collection.
06. STUFFED BUNNY - Any stuffed animal would work, but in the spirit of springtime I like to focus on bunnies and cute baby farm animals. This Jellycat woodland bunny is my favorite bunny of all stuffed bunnies.
01. SNACKS - If your toddler is anything like mine, (s)he's obsessed with "'nacks" and "tweats". Some of Bruce's favorites include peanuts or trail mix, raisins, pretzels, goldfish, fruit snacks, fruit & veggie pouches, and graham crackers.
02. TOYS - Think about your child's favorite toy. If it's a barbie maybe give them a new outfit. How about a new truck to add to your son's collection? Maybe they're reaching new developmental milestones and need something new to challenge them. A wooden puzzle, plastic baby farm animals, or maybe a shape sorting cube.
03. ART SUPPLIES - A box of crayons, watercolors, finger paints and a pad of paper are simple but provide limitless entertainment.
04. SEED PACKETS - Springtime and Easter are celebrations of rebirth (flowers blooming, animals being born, Jesus' resurrection) and what better way to teach this to your child than by growing their own plant babies? A little shovel and rake would be cute additions as well.
05. BALLOONS - Does this even need an explanation? Kids love balloons!
06. HARMONICA - Like I said earlier, I love musical instruments for kids, and your little one will get a kick out of making music with their mouth.
*Girl with the Wookie Hair is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We are not sponsored or endorsed by Amazon and all thoughts and opinions are our own.