✂ ✂ ✂



 do you ever get so sick of something that you just want it to be gone and you don't care how it happens or even what the end results look like? 

that was me regarding my hair.

for months my hair has been driving me crazy but i've been at a loss as to what to do with it. i love the look of long curly hair but time and again it's proven to be too much for me to manage. luckily, i love the look of short curly hair, too. 

so a few weeks ago, i took a pair of scissors to my hair and snipped off a few inches. well, no one noticed so i soon took off a few more inches. again, nothing. so i took the plunge and went for the big cut--

five inches be gone!

--and i feel like a brand new woman. i feel like i lost five pounds in one day. a literal weight has been taken off of my shoulders.

if you're feeling stagnant -- like life is at a stand still -- just cut five inches off of your hair and you'll be good to go. it's just hair. it'll grow back. 

maybe i'll cut more off next week.

the sun has dawned on a bright new day.

☀ ☀ ☀

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts