Magic Monday


It rained for two days straight last week! Bruce loved playing in the puddles left over after the storm passed. I hope you enjoy your Monday just as much as a toddler enjoys puddle-stomping in his cowboy boots!



On this weeks installment of Magic Monday...


I'm obsessed with Zara's new denim line for girls!

You can order a map of the stars from the day you were married (or another special occasion).


Are home renovations necessary? I've always loved the charm of old, quirky houses.

Spread a bit of Easter cheer with these DIY pastel-dyed pouches!

Comments

  1. I would love to see you do the DIY pastel dyed pouches! Also I thought the denim was very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey you're cute! I enjoyed your updated profile.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts