beauty


✴ Family✴ My family is the #1 thing in my life. They get me through everything. I know I'm never alone in what I do or choose as long as I have them. They are my greatest support and my favorite people. I love the relationship I have with each and every one of my family members. We're all so different, and yet so amazingly similar. One day I hope to be able to create a family so strong as the one I've grown up in.


✴ Inspiration ✴ I chose this photo because it represents so perfectly what inspiration means to me. A beautiful song. An intricate dance. When I see someone do so well with what they love it inspires me to give what I love a shot. It gives me to urge to try and succeed myself.


✴ Love ✴ This is a true love. A love that lasts through the ages. A love that lasts even when my eyesight fades till I can't see his smile and he can no longer hear my voice. A love that is based on friendship and honesty and patience. I hope for this love.


✴ Strength✴ My mother has this saying: "Lift where you stand; bloom where you're planted." Embrace your surroundings and pull through them. Strength is taking what you've been given in life and making the most in it. Achieving your dreams no matter the odds. Strength is the most attractive thing to me. A quote(ish) from Life As We Know It: "Accepting help doesn't mean you've failed, it only means you're not in it alone." Be strong, but don't be cold. Be grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts