I can see it now.

WOW. It's been a whole month since the last time I've posted on this. I feel so bad! Like I've been neglecting a responsibility and a opportunity. Because I have had many opportunities to write. I just..haven't. My apologies.

+Taylor Swift's got a new song out called "Mine". I have already fallen in love with it! Here are the lyrics:

You were in college, working part time, waitin' tables,
Left a small town and never looked back.
I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin',
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts.
I say "Can you believe it?", as we're lying on a couch,
The moment I could see it, yes, yes, I can see it now.

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water,
You put your arm around me, for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together.
And there's a drawer of my things at your place.
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded,
You say we'll never make my parent's mistakes.
But we got bills to pay, we got nothin' figured out,
When it was hard to take, yes yes, this is what I thought about.

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water,
You put your arm around me, for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter.
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.

Do you remember all the city lights on the water,
You saw me start to believe for the first time.
You made a rebel of your careless man's careful daughter.
You are the best thing thats ever been mine.

Oh oh oh oh.

And I remember that fight 2:30 AM, 'cause everything was slippin' right out of our hands.
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street.

Braced myself for the goodbye,
'cause that's all I've ever known,
And you took me by surprise,
you said "I'll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt sittin' by the water.
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing, that's ever been mine."

Hold on, make it last.
Hold on, never turn back.

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter,
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
Do you believe it?
We're gonna make it now.
And I can see it,
yeah, yeah

I can see it now.

Don't you just love it, too??! It's every girls dream! To find someone who will love them through the tight times and who wont give up and say its too much to keep trying to hold on. I want someone to call mine:]] But I want them to stay. I'm tired of catch and release relationships. Tired of teenage lovers. And until I find that someone to fly with me I'm riding solo. And I'm enjoying it! There is this one boy who keeps trying to find his way back in to me but I'm keeping him at arms length for now.

+Yesss..I write too much about boys! haha, I'm not as crazy about them as you might think! I mean, yeah I'm boy-crazy, duh. But I don't obsess over them. And sometimes I wish they were crazy about me! haha;] Its funny though, I was planning on being single during the summer...that didn't work out too well. I've still got this "relationship" thing going with a kid who lives in St. George that I've been trying to shake off for the past year. C tried to get us into a relationship together :P Then there was J.M. ...and then a "one-night-stand" with J. Oh my gosh. Look! There I am talking about boys again! And when I have so many other things to talk about!

+I just spent the last two weeks at Amanda's house! I flew up on the 2nd and just flew home today. 10 days! It was nice to step off the plane in Burbank and smell and feel the fresh, dry, southern California air! But, oh! Walking down the stairs off the plane! My legs were soo SORE! From doing the bloody P90X with Monte and Amanda. And Monte kept hitting them last night just for laughs! Ugh. Considering though, the trip was fun! While I babysat last night I had Melissa and JR watch Star Wars for the first time. We watch A New Hope (#4). JR's face the whole time was one of total awe. And at first Lissy was scowling so I told her not to cause it would mess up her face and her response was "But it looks weird.." haha! She ended up liking it though. Naturally. I think she liked Princess Leia. I never really liked her when I was a kid. She was too masculine for me. She didn't seem like a princess, and acted too much like a guy. Not my thing :P
I enjoyed my time up there. I got to read most of my book (Dracula!!!), went to the lake and to the pool and perfected my tan :]], and got to hang out with some of my favorite people! Over-all, it was AWESOME!

+I got registered for all my classes at COC!!! I'm taking art, photography, and theater! <3 I'm hoping if I do good here that I can maybe get a scholarship to Cal Arts or maybe transfer over at least. <3 <3

+My mom and I are keeping an eye open for a used car for me to drive!

+Sam, Jack, and Timmy's new violin teacher is way hot! ;]

+Education Week at BYU is next week! And I think I'll go since pretty much all my friends will be up there and this is my last week of Summer so i wanna spend it doing something FUN.

+I'll update more later!

Comments

Popular Posts