28 weeks


An alternate title for this post could be: Where, Oh Where Has My Little Waist Gone?

Until this week, I've been fine with my slowly rounding circumference because this week I went shopping for the first time while pregnant and, let's just say, it was not as enjoyable as I hoped. I did, however, have an easier time making decisions when I found only a quarter of the items I tried on to be flattering.

Crop tops - OUT
Waist-accentuating dresses - OUT
High-waisted jeans - OUT
Jeans in general - OUT

I tried on a pair of jeans that were a few sizes up from my pre-pregnancy size, and they were still too small! *sob* Helloooooo, third trimester. Is it finally time to succumb and just buy a pair of darn maternity jeans? I still don't want to. 

Comments

  1. I'm loving that baby bump! There's nothing more feminine or beautiful then that! You are so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts