All Will Be Well


This Easter was just Nate and I. My parents went to Utah with my little brothers to visit one of my other brothers and to attend general conference, so we planned to spend the day at Nate's grandpa's house with his family. But when we woke up Sunday morning, after a long day on Saturday, not feeling 100%  we opted to stay home. 

Our day with just the two of us was relaxed and pleasant. We lazed around the apartment most of the day, watching conference and feeling inspired, then headed to the shoreline in the evening for rock hunting, jumping, and video-making (for posterity's sake). If Nate's arm appears to be robotic in the last picture, don't worry. It's just the GoPro pole that he's holding on to.

Now, an Easter message . . .

"For God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

A common theme I heard over the weekend through general conference is to have faith and be patient. God hears my prayers, wants to bless me, and they will come with time. His time. The Lord said, "Neither let thy heart be troubled nor let it be afraid." Elder Neil L. Anderson gave counsel to "Open your eyes a little wider and you will see that you are not alone." I could go on and on with beautiful messages from inspiring men, but I'll leave with a few words of the prophet: "All will be well."

Comments

  1. Your faith is sweet and inspiring Jessica. I'm glad you had a nice day although I'm sorry Nate's family missed out on your presence of light and sunshine. You are love and joy! I am grateful for your Easter message of hope. I hope you are feeling back to 100% plus some. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts