Christmas Eve Eve

Can you believe that Christmas is in two days??  How has 2013 gone by so quickly?  Nathan and I have already been married for half a year!  We're excited to spend time with both of our families this week.  I hope it snows while we're at my parents house!  I'm not usually a lover of snow, or anything cold for that matter, but for some reason I've been craving that fluffy white stuff and a trip to Mammoth Lakes.  Here are some pictures from March 2013, when it did snow in Acton. . .



                       These crazies love the snow.







Here's hoping for a white Christmas!

Comments

  1. Great pictures, snow is all so pretty! and Nate under the tree haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah he wanted me to take a picture of him shaking the tree branch so it looked like it was snowing all crazy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts