Gianna Jessen, supravieţuitoarea avortului | Abortion Survivor Gianna Je...



I. LOVE. THIS. VIDEO. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

I was sitting on the grass at COC towards the beginning of the semester and overheard a group of students (1 guy and 3 girls) discussing abortion. All the girls were pro-abortion! It absolutely blew my mind! How a woman, a daughter of God who has been set apart for this purpose of bringing children of God into the world and who has been giving the privilege of raising them, could even for one second entertain the thought of taking away the life of that child makes my blood run cold.
Their argument was "well it's my body, it's my life, and it's my rights."
First off, it's not your body. It is our Heavenly Fathers gift to you to use for His purposes and to further His plan. Secondly: What about the baby? What about his life? What about his rights? "A person's a person no matter how small."
If you're the victim of rape I can kinda understand. I have never been raped or anything like that so I don't really understand, but when I think about it I still think that I wouldn't be able to abort that baby. The baby still deserves a chance. He shouldn't be punished for his fathers choices. But I've never had to deal with that.
But rape isn't even the case with most abortions. Most pregnancies happen because people are stupid and ruled by the passions and haven't been taught self control. So they sleep around with everybody, get pregnant, and don't wanna deal with the consequences of their choice. Human beings are stupid. But PLEASE don't blame the baby. Everyone deserves a chance, even those not strong enough to fight for it.

No woman wants an abortion as she wants an ice cream cone or a Porsche. She wants an abortion as an animal caught in a trap wants to gnaw off its own leg. ~Frederica Mathewes-Green


“If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people to not kill each other? Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want.” Mother Teresa

“These concerns (for orphan children in India and elsewhere in the world) are very good, but often these same people are not concerned with the millions that are killed by the deliberate decision of their own mothers. And this is what is the greatest destroyer of peace today, Abortion...For the pregnant women who don't want their children, give them to me.” Mother Teresa


Really ladies. That is what the adoption program is for. There are plenty of people who would be so happy and grateful to adopt your baby, myself included, if it meant that I was saving the life of an innocent child of God.
Please. Please. Think about your actions and they're consequences before acting. What you choose doesn't just effect you. "Your life" isn't only yours. What you do can change the world! And it will mean the world to that small child growing inside of you.

Comments

Popular Posts