i'll just see how things play out

I know this doesn't really count as a post but it'll do for now.


1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
I can handle anything.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Keyes.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes indeed.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
A few hours ago; with my momma. She's supposed to get home soon so we can go out shopping for a graduation dress. :]]

7. What are you excited about?
Just about everything right now. Dress shopping, graduation, and family party, Summertime (!!!), college, singles ward, institute, rehearsals. haha, everything.

8. What were you doing yesterday?
Chilling at home, reading. I sent in my application for College of The Canyons.

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My mama, on the phone.

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

A juicy green apple.

<3 br="">
11. Have a best friend?
Naturally.

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Not at all.

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I think they can THINK they're in love. 

14. The last person you wanted to punch in the face?
haha, I'm not a violent person. Only in play...with Jack...haha.

15. What time is it right this second?
2:15 pm

16. What do you want right now?
To go shopping! And to have my phone back :P

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Um. I can't really remember. Probably with Rachel. Oh no! It was John. On his blasted phone.

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
SINGLE.

19. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm, not for a while. Oh! I almost cried while bearing my testimony in Sacrament meeting a few weeks ago. But I held it in pretty good this time :]]

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes! My mom is pretty much my best friend. And my dad, well... he's the best.

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Ha! Not even. It's probably more the other way around. Sometimes I think myself TOO trusting.

22. How fast does your mind change?
On?

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Somewhat.

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yep.

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
They don't know what they want. Or they have low self-esteem.

26. Tell me what's on your mind?
Well, cheating now. haha

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
We already discussed this one.

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Mhmm. When I was little I used to wear my brother's clothes a lot. Now I just wear guys jackets if we're at church and it's cooold. Or sometimes a hat.

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
My momma earlier today.

30. When is your next road trip?
Oh my goodness, I don't even know! I wanna go on one soo BAD! Who wants to go to Seattle with me??

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Mhmm.

32. How's your heart?
Bursting with happiness :]

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Doesn't everyone feel that way once in a while?

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
Who knows?

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
Shopping.

36. Next time you will kiss someone?
Who knows?

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yep.

38. Who do you not get along with?
Only a few people. *cough* Diego *cough* haha. But that's mostly all in good fun. ...mostly.

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
ugh, I don't have my phone with me so I can't check :P

40. What are you wearing right now?
Boxer shorts and a tank top.

41. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
Horrid.

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese.?
Oh my goodness! My mom actually just made those for dinner the other night! Wow. That's wild. 

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Samantha for a girl. Leonardo for a boy.

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
Calm. Just like you should feel on a Summer morning after a delightful nights rest.

<3 br="">
45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
I wish I had my phone right now!

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yeah. And just about every other joint in my body :\

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Reeeading.

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
JRL. Just like my Papa, my daddy, my older brother James, and my younger brother Jack. :D

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Ben Beals.

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday.

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Of course. What are friends for, anyway?

52. Last awkward moment?
Um. I don't remember. haha, Probably at rehearsal.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yeah, kinda. Only inside though. If I'm outside and it's dark then I like it. I'm strange, I know.

54. Do you have good vision?
Yep, PERFECT vision.

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
Haha! Yess.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
ahahaha! Oh, Zekie...

57. Are you Irish?
Yes, I am!

58. Do you use chapstick?
It's my best friend. Never leaves my side.

59. Do you have any scars?
A few. Mostly on my legs from tripping, skinned knees, and being stabbed by bushes and branches.

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
No. I try to forgive everyone. No matter what.

61. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
It depends on how you define "dating".

62. Name the last person to text you?
Dear John.

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Why not? If I loved them, of course. Whitney is almost that much younger than Marshall and they got married and just fine.

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Why not? I would rather not, but if I had no other choice I could.

65. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J?
Yep.

66. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left or stretched across the whole thing.

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Um probably wake up. Just guessing. haha.

68. Do you fall for people easily?
hahahaa.. funny you should ask. Not anymore. I've learned my lesson.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes.

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
No, I love where they're going.

71. Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Yes.

72. A song you're thinking of right now?
Dinosaur by Ke$ha. haha, Funny song.

No 73 and 74. 

75. What’s the color of the shirt you are wearing?
Red.

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you?
Mhmm :]

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yes. Especially when I know the truth.

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
haha, Jordan! My bestest. :]] 

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I'm naturally happy. But sometimes my smile is the product of enough force that it becomes habitual.

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
I'll just see how things play out.

Comments

Popular Posts