Mush Mush Mush


"I was just thinking how ridiculous it is that I'm so in love
with you. You could say I'm ridiculously in love with you."
"You're ridiculously adorable."
"You may understand one day if you ever become ridiculously
in love with me. Such a hard knock life for me being so love
struck for you."

Excuse the mushiness, but obviously we love the word 'ridiculous' and obviously we love each other. This little texting conversation is from yesterday morning while Nate was at work. Every once in a while when we're apart one of us will get so lovey-dovey and gross that we just can't hold it in any longer! This is the result. 

We are in our second holiday season as a married couple and it's the best! We love our Christmas tree, we love all of our little decorations, and we love gathering meaningful memories and keepsakes to treasure for the rest of our lives. After a year and a half of marriage, I still consider us to be very much in the honeymoon stage. Yes, we have our disagreements and we're annoyed with each other at times, but at the end of the day we're always best friends and there is no one else I would rather hang with forever.

Nate, if you're reading this, I love you. xo



(photo credit to my cool mom//hair credit to my super-dad)

Comments

Popular Posts