but mostly sharks

The other day I was driving home with my mom and I was telling her about all my dreams and the adventures I wanna have. At one point she said that I should marry a prince so that I could do all the things I wanted to. :]] She also told me that I should write down all those things I had told her.

✦✦✦

I want to live in a castle. Permanently.
I want to go to Australia and swim in The Great Barrier Reef.
I want to swim with sharks. Dolphins also, but mostly sharks.
I want to travel to China and explore the mountains and all the mountain villages and get to know the people.
I want to go to India and ride on an elephant. I want an elephant for a pet!
I also want a tiger for a pet.
I want to go to South America and canoe down the Amazon river.
Preferably I would like my castle to be in Switzerland.
I want a beautiful English cottage style flower garden.
I wanna go to The South and visit all the places my ancestors used to live and find all my long-lost relatives.
I also wanna go to the northeast and visit all the places and family from my mom's side. And the dairy farm that my dad's mom's family supposedly own!

✦✦✦

And that's only a few! I wanna do sooo many things! I hope I can...That's why I need to marry a prince! :D

Comments

Popular Posts