"if you were black you would have been able to do it."

I know this still doesn't really count as a real post but I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured this would be a pretty good make-up-er.
(P.S. My life rocks right now! I simply adore it!)

What does your last text say and from who?
"You weren't fast enough. If you were black you would have been able to do it." -John. hahahaha

Is confidence cute?
Cute? That isn't the right word. It's attractive :]

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Hmm. I like both. I don't think I can choose. Actually, I think dark might win out by just a bit.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
It's possible.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Nope. Not at all.

Have you ever kissed an ex after breaking up?
Ew, no way.

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?
The boy.

Believe in love at first sight?
Um, not really. But kinda. You may be attracted to someone, but I don't think you can really love someone until you know them.

Peppermint or spearmint?
Spearmint.

Are you still friends with the last person who broke your trust?
Nope. We can put on a good show though.

Would you walk into Walmart naked for $10,000?
Um. Tempting. haha, I don't know.

Do you hate it when people try to play with your hair?
hahaha Not at all! I've grown up with it. Actually, I like it.

Were you in a relationship 6 months ago?
Mhmm.

Are you still with that person?
No! Thank goodness.

Are you currently in a perfect relationship?
Yes. We're friends. That is the perfect relationship.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Of course.

Is your house haunted?
By my little brothers.

Is love really worth fighting for?
Always.

Someone knocks on your window at 3 am, what do you say?
I don't. I sleep.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
In my dreams, I'm going to the beach. In reality, I have rehearsals and some training thing for Cub Day Camp.

Think back to May, who did you like?
Hmm, I think that was Josh.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Yes.

How far is it from your house to Wal-mart?
I have no idea. Depends on which one you're going to I guess. There's one in Canyon Country (about 20 min) and a few in Palmdale/Lancaster (still 20 or so min).

Has anyone told you "Forever and Always" then left?
Not in those words exactly.

Do you act differently around someone you like?
No. I'm always myself. Whatever that means...

Honestly, whose numbers do you have memorized?
My momma, daddy, Rachel's, and mine.

Is your best friend a slut?
Haha, Sometimes they act like one *cough* Chloe *cough*

Have you stuck a piece of gum underneath a desk in the past week?
Ew, gross. No.

Are you anyone's first REAL love?
Um, I don't know. You'll have to ask them.

Do you believe in forever?
With all my heart.

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Haha, again, it depends on which way you go.

Have you ever kissed the last person who called you?
Trevor? No never.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I always have a reason to smile! And if I don't, I make one :]]

Is there someone you want to kiss right now?
No.

Are you a jealous person?
Wow, my mom and I were just talking about this not long ago... No, I am not a jealous person.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I have.

Will you get married?
Yes, I will! Someday :]]

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Most definitely.

Do you have any bruises?
Yeah, I have this one on my leg that's sorta shaped like a heart...it doesn't hurt anymore though. Maybe it's symbolic? hehe

Was yesterday better than today?
Nope! Everyday is better than the last!

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Only the girls ;)

Who do you argue with most?
Diego. Oh man, we're always arguing. It's hilariously entertaining.

What is one thing you must have in a relationship?
Authenticity.

Would you rather hear the painful truth or a happy lie?
The truth. Don't lie to me, I can't stand it.

Is there someone you're attracted to?
He is quite attractive.

Do you think being "heart broken" is as bad as people say?
It can be. I've been there, and its horrid. But you have the option of either dwelling there or pulling yourself out and starting to live again. I chose to live and it's the best decision I've ever made.

Is your heart broken right now?
Nope!

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes I do. Life's a roller coaster. But you got on willingly and you know that the track is taking you somewhere, even with all the loop-dee-doos.

Listening to music at the moment?
Hey, Soul Sister by Train
<3 br="">
What should you be doing?
Nothing. It's a lazy Summer day.

What is on your mind?
This! haha, and now I'm trying to think about what I was thinking about...

Do you still care about your recent ex?
I care about him because I care for just about everyone.

Done anything illegal lately?
Of course ;]

What are you feeling right now?
Laid back but pleased. Today is going to be another good day.

Say something to someone without mentioning their name:
You have a hairy back! ahahaha

Will the person read it?
Probably not.

Last movie you watched?
Fiddler On The Roof. SUCH a good movie! And before that Nick and I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning watching Cinderella Man!
<3 br=""><3 br="" movie.="" that="">
Who has always been there for you?
Daddy, Momma, Jordan.

The last person you kissed needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
Probably not. I'm still mad at him.

Do you flirt a lot?
haha, yeah sometimes.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Well, for starters, my six brothers!

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
Yes.

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
If I have to.

Did your last kiss take place on a bed or couch?
Nope.

How old is the last person you kissed?
18.

Your phone is ringing. It 's your most recent ex. What do you say?
"Hello?" That's usually how you answer a phone...

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
I could, but I sure wouldn't like it.

Where do you want to live when you are older?
Right here in southern California.

Who was the first person you hugged today?
My daddy-o.

Did you wake up to any texts this morning?
Yes. :]]

Are you a bad influence?
I think I can be sometimes. Not usually though. I consider myself a pretty good kid.

Are you close to your siblings?
Yeah :]

Can you honestly say you're happy right now?
*BIG SMILES*

How is your hair?
Down, super long and straight.

Do you have any nieces or nephews?
Two nephews and a niece! Melissa, JR and, Wyatt -- the cutest kids ever!

When did you last eat McDonald's?
haha That one night on the way home from rehearsal when I was a bad influence on my mom and convinced her that since it was ALMOST Saturday it would be ok to sneak a couple chocolate-dipped ice cream cones from Micky-D's...hehe I'm so bad, but they were oh so good!

What was the last thing you drank?
Beautifully tasty Acton agua.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?
No way.

Anything you're looking forward to?
Tonight!

Do you toss & turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?
I fall asleep pretty quickly usually.

Do you think parents are too hard on kids these days?
Some are. But then there are those who are too distant and not involved enough or who try to be too "best-friendish" and forget their role as a parent.

Do you wish you had more money?
Well since I no longer have a job...yes.

Do you like to go out in the rain?
Mhmm! It's fun xD

Do you think you'll ACTUALLY live a happy life with somebody?
I think I will someday. Now to just find that person! haha

Do you have a problem with bisexual, gay, or bicurious people?
Um, I don't know any, but I would guess that it might be kinda awkward.

When was the last time you were sun burned?
HA! Funny you should "ask"... my back was as red as a tomato just last week.

What were you doing at 2am?
Texting John.

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
Yep. I went for a walk around the neighborhood this morning looking just like this.

What are 3 things you do when your mad?
I get very quite. I tend to stop communicating, and usually cry when I try to talk. I hate that last part :P

Do you like where you live?
It's alright. The people are what makes it excellent. I love my friends here. But sometimes I wouldn't mind if we moved back to Santa Clarita.

How often do you lose your voice?
Every few years...?

Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes. If I didn't trust them I wouldn't be friends with them.

Are you any good at math?
I'm decent I suppose.

Do you ever think "what if"?
Yeah. I try no to though. I like to "live in the moment."

If you could go back in life, how far would you go?
I wouldn't.

What can you not stand about girls?
All their stinkin' drama! Everything's always a big deal to them. Boys are so much easier to be around sometimes...but I love my girls.

Is there one person that no matter what you argue with them everyday about something dumb?
Nope. Don't argue unless there is a point. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts